Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Alchemist six shooter – An Alchemist Gunslinger WIP






This here’s the gun I designed for my Alchemist Gunslinger (Who you can see in a tiny resized version in the bottom right corner. I’m focusing on only one challenge this week since I was pretty stressed out last week working on two challenges simultaneously. And since I’m going to two consecutive weddings this weekend I won’t have any time to work on it then. The gun’s not particularly imaginative compared to the other stuff in the challenge thread, and I’m fighting the urge to go back and redo it for lack of time. It’s kind of simplistic really, a series of buttons can be pressed to release a chemical that “alchemically” adds properties to a bullet (stun,stopping power, speed/distance). Hopefully the final illustration can make up for whatever the concept lacks in originality.

No comments:

Post a Comment